!!! WANTED !!!
- previous experience in HR Mobility processes within EU
- fluent English
- previous experience working within international environment!
!!! REWARD !!!
- Great opportunity to build up your professional experience!
- Be a part of a great team within a well-established international company!
- Interesting financial reward!
- Many more!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the transfer of Mobility processes
- Participate in projects and migrations with focus on mobility
- Close cooperation with HR/Payroll/DM/Change Management departments
- Conduct weekly and monthly ticket resolution/SLA
- Report accomplishments to management and business unit
- Identify training needs to support quality of service
- Troubleshoot to Manager as appropriate