Do you want to learn what it is like to work in an international company and use English? Do you like number and feel accounting could be your thing? Then may be you are the one for a part time position of JUNIOR FINANCE SPECIALIST!
What will be your job:
* Approving employee expense claims
* Ensuring compliance with policies
* Reconciliations of payments
* Advise employees on the processes
* Administration tasks
Start: ASAP, longterm cooperation
Working hours: 20 hrs/week, flexible
Place of work: Prague 4
* Min. Secondary degree - financial field is a plus
* Short experience in finance department
* Excellent English (will be daily used in both written and spoken form)
* Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
* Very good Excel knowledge is required (will be tested)
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Proactive approach
* Strong analytical and numerical thinking
* The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
* Meal vouchers
* 5 weeks of vacation
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/temporary-staffing/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Reference number: 13-19-271873/FB