Our client is a company that operates in most of the world's countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Credit Analyst department is responsible for the evaluation of the ability of its clients to honor their financial obligations. Credit analysis involves a wide variety of financial analysis techniques, including ratio and trend analysis.
This position is especially suitable for those, who would like to work independently and be responsible for:
- Evaluating clients’ credit information and financial statements
- Control credit exposures
- Analyzing client records
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
- Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates matching the below mentioned requirements:
- University degree, preference for business, accounting, economic or finance major
- Some experience in finance would be desired
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Good analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills required
- At least basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!
If you want to apply for this job, please, send your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.
Reference number: 20-28-270258/FB