Responsible for the life business development including :
- Life product development and management, as well for regular as single business;
- Life underwriting;
- Pricing actuaries;
as such being responsible for the ambitious growth targets in regular and single life the company is pursuing and at the same time guarding the profitability and value generation.
Keeping strong cooperation with the different distribution partners, among others tied agents, multi agents, bank and other group companies (HB, CMSS, …), others.
Cooperating with Customer Insight to leverage data to micro-segment actions (including sales stories) in cooperation with distribution.
Cooperating with Direct sales team to enhance as well the direct business development and up-sell on portfolio.
Driving necessary retention actions in cooperation with different parties (distribution, contact center, …).
Contributing to the simplification agenda to the benefit of the client.
In the role of head of the Life Product Department you will be member of the KBC Group community for Life Insurance.
Location : Prague – with 50% presence in Pardubice
Education : university degree, good command of English.
Experience and knowledge :
- At least 7y of relevant experience in life product development;
- Relevant management experience in a complex environment combining different responsibilities;
- Experience from different areas (sales, actuaries, consulting) is a benefit;
- Dynamic business developer; structured and disciplined in execution;
- Solid experience in life technical issues (pricing, reserving, value management, profitability mgt);
- Strong customer focus and ability to consult with a broad stakeholder group;
- Creating a warm and caring customer approach;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Team player;
- Change leader and organizer;
- Empowerment and delegation.
- Prospective and responsible work in a prosperous international company;
- Pleasant and professional working enviroment in the centre of Pardubice;
- Stable employment with possibilities to grow further into different positions into the company or CSOB Group;
- Corresponding salary;
- Starting date according to agreement;
- Creative, interesting and independent work;
- Flexible work hours;
- Wide range of company benefits (5 weeks of holiday, pension and life insurance products, language trainings, interesting social activities and much more);
- Further education and trainings.
In case of interest please send us your structured curriculum vitae and a cover letter in both Czech and English languages.
How to apply
To subscribe to this position click "Reply on the employer." To complete the application, you will be redirected to the internal system of CSOB. Until you appear message "Your request has been sent. Thank you!", You're not signed the tender.