Do you speak english and german as well? Are you experienced mechanical designer in rail rolling stock or automotive and are you looking for challenge abroad?
** APPLY NOW!**
Your main duties:
* CAD design work in SW CATIA - mechanical parts of undercarriage, cabin interior layout and interior details, HVAC, cable trays, lighting, piping, brake systems, door systems etc.
* Design of metal, sheet metal and plastic parts
* Preparation of technical and project documentation
* Communication with clients, including opportunity to visit production plants
**6 MONTHS TRAINING IN GERMANY**
* Secondary / University technical education
* Relevant experience in mechanical design – automotive, rail or aerospace engineering
* Experience from some from following areas: interiors, HVAC system, light systems, door systems, brake systems, piping systems, gateways, couplings, engines and gear boxes, etc. IS DESIRED
* Experience from design of metal, sheet metal, plastic end composite (something from above mentioned)
* Knowledge of CATIA V5 is a must
* Knowledge of some PDM SW: Smarteam/Teamcenter/Windchill, etc. is an advantage
* Communicative knowledge of German and English language (both languages are necessary)
* Able to travel abroad (seldom occasions) – trainings, business trips
* RELOCATION PACKAGE
* 5 weeks holiday
* Flexible working hours
* Meal vouchers
* Work on international projects, including travelling across Europe
* Training abroad
* Technical and language trainings
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=engineering
Reference number: 2-30-267972/FB