You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers.
You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and friendly approach.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
You effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer.
If this sounds like something you could do, you can be the person we are looking for.
We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential, develop their skills and give them opportunity to grow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer in-coming support related phone calls as the first line of contact for the company
- Provide support for TV, phone and internet issues
- Maintain positive customer satisfaction and relationship
- Handle inquiries related to service, coverage, features, devices, accessories, repair & troubleshooting, billing, service activations and changes...
Working Hours: Mon-Fri in various shifts, no weekends
∙ Short phone interview with our recruiter
∙ On-line English and technical tests
∙ Final Skype interview
Key Competencies and Skills:
∙ Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level - fluent communication skills
∙ A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
∙ Ability to work in 24/5 environment (distribution based on the business need)
∙ Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. INTERNET, TV, PHONE, ...
∙ Ability to interact with customers on the phone during problem determination process
∙ Flexibility, good organization and attention to detail,
∙ Ability to work in multi-cultural global environment
Education and Qualifications:
- 20 000 CZK relocation package
- test results and experience are reflected in proposed base salary (ranging from 1050 - 1400 EUR / gross/ month)
- Uplifts for night shifts added on top of the base monthly salary
- Company contribution to pension fund or lifestyle purchases (e.g. gym/wellness)
- Meal vouchers and beverage discounts
- Sickness compensation plan
- Private medical program
- Company risk & life Insurance policy
- 25 days of holidays
- Tech lab training environment
- On-site parking
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email
Reference number: 16-28-283879/FB